Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How a blog works!

This is a note to people not familiar with blogs. Because it's taken me so long to get this blog started (too much running around, internet places that are too expensive, or close early, or don't open on time, or are too slow, etc. etc.) it means I've lots to write about. Rather than write one huge blog entry, which nobody would bother reading, I'll update it in smaller chunks, i.e. entries.

But a blog works in reverse chronological order, so the first entry you see is the most recent one. If there are a number of entries since you last read the blog you'll need to scroll down to the last one you read, and read up from there. For example, today I've just posted three entries (this one included), so you really scroll down to the end of the blog and read the 'last' entry you see - chronologically that one is actually the 'first' entry.

Hope that's clear. Anyway, I have to finish now, as Sarah's neck is pretty stiff and she wants to get out of this internet place (we've been here for hours now!). Should get to catch up on more of the blog tomorrow - and hopefully get to the bit about my substantial contribution to international crime-busting. I kid you not, yesterday I got a guy arrested, dragged off in hand-cuffs by the local tourist police - cool!

1 comment:

raimy69 said...

Pat,

Thanks. For. That. Now, can you explain 'Whats this come-d-y?'....

Anyways, better get my arse into work! I'm sure you've forgotten what that is!

Cheers